The National Academy of Sciences (NAS) of Ukraine, Odessa National Polytechnic University and Ukrainian Nuclear Society are organising the Fifth International Scientific and Practical Conference “SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY OF NUCLEAR ENERGY”. The Conference will be held from 5 to 9 September 2016 in Odessa, Ukraine at Odessa National Polytechnic University.
The main topics of the conference are:
- strategic directions of the development of nuclear energy complex of Ukraine;
- perspective areas of nuclear technologies;
- upgrading nuclear and radiation safety;
- arrangement and planning of NPP units’ maintenance and control;
- retraining and skills upgrading of professionals/personnel of nuclear energy sector of Ukraine.
The information sheet and application forms could be find here.