- This event has passed.
Scientific Conference “Technogenic Systems and Environmental Risk”
April 19 - April 20
IV International (XVII Regional) Scientific Conference
“Technogenic Systems and Environmental Risk”
19 – 20 April 2021 Obninsk, Russian Federation
The purpose of the conference: To discuss current scientific problems related to the study of technogenic factors in the human environment, the assessment of the impact of these factors on humans and natural systems; the environmental safety of the biosphere in the face of intensive technological progress, the development of high-tech applications in industry, pharmaceutics, agriculture, nuclear engineering, and the widespread introduction of nuclear technologies.
The conference will be held on the following topics:
* Nuclear and Thermal Power Engineering;
* Nuclear Fuel Cycle. Waste Management Issues;
* Technogenic and Environmental Risks. Radiation Protection;
* Bioassays and Bioindication of the Environment;
* Environmental and Pharmaceutical Chemistry;
* Environmental Aspects of Non-Ionizing and Ionizing Radiation Effect;
* School Environmental Section;
Mode: Depending on the epidemiological situation, the conference will be held either in a hybrid format (normal participation with remote participation options) or completely in a remote format (videoconference).
Conference Languages: Russian and English.
Organizing Committee: e-mail: email@example.com
Organizer: Obninsk Institute for Nuclear Power Engineering, National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (IATE NRNU MEPhI)