Students, postgraduate students, young scientists and professionals are invited to participate in the International Scientific Conference ‘Modern Trends in Physics ’ organized by the Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan, the Baku State University, the Regional Network STAR-NET, Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia and Sapienza Iniversity, Rome, Italy.
The Conference will be held in Baku, Azerbaijan from April 30 (day of arrival) till May 4 (day of departure) 2019.
Chair of the Organizing Committee is Professor M.A.Ramazanov.
The following thematic sections will work at the Conference:
– Nano, -opto electronics and Materials Science;
– Theoretical and Mathematical and High Energy Physics;
– Physical and Technical Foundations of Alternative Energy Sources;
– Biological and Medical Physics;
– Condensed Matter Physics.
Selected materials of conference “Modern Trends in Physics” will be indexed as “Conference Proceedings” in Web of Science – Clarivate Analytics system.
Detailed information about the Conference is available at http://www.mtphysics.az/index.html